Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Interesting SPAM

UPDATE

Here's my initial response:

Dear Barrister Adams Coulibaly,

I received your urgent email and wanted to respond immediately. Given the confidential nature of the email I am sending from a different email account. I hope that's ok. I am saddened to hear about the death of my relative. I want to assist you but I have no idea what I can do to help.

Please let me know as soon as you can.


===============================================================


I received an interesting bit of SPAM today and thought it might be fun to see where it goes. Here's the original message:

-----Original Message-----
From: Barrister Adams Coulibaly [mailto:diplomatichenrry@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 4:32 PM
Subject: Hello

Good Morning

I have decided to contact you due to the urgency arising in this matter, I am Hon.Barrister Adams Coulibaly, a solicitor at law. My late client was bearing a last name with you , who was a popularly known independent contractor here in Lome Togo.On 21 April 2008,he and his wife and only daughter were involved in an automobile accident while visiting a neighboring country on vacation. I contacted you to assist me in repatriating the fund valued of (US$13.5 million) into your account. Furthermore, in this transaction i want you confidentially reply to me directly for more details.

Contact me direct to my privet email for security resin ( acabinetcoulibaly@gmail.com Thank you, Barrister Adams Coulibaly

No comments: